As both a writer and a producer, the nature of filmmaking means that I'm always working on a variety of projects.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the projects I am working on
THE CUT DOWN (Writer/Director)
Feature Film. A horror/thriller inspired by Hitchcock
LITTLE DEATHS (Writer/Director)
Feature Film. A musical horror film... They sing, they dance, they die!!!
7th MOON (Writer)
Feature Film. A story of survival in deep space
IN POST PRODUCTION
After a few unavoidable delays we are finally filming April 2016. It's a VFX extravaganza so it will be a few month before it's truly finished but we hope to have it rocking festivals before the end of the year....
Once again, a HUGE 'Thank You' to everyone who supported the Kickstarter Campaign! Your support means so much to us. We'll be bringing you more news and pictures from the production soon....
You can keep up to date with the latest news on Twitter, Facebook or our website...
WRITER & POST PRODUCTION PRODUCER
Written for the the luxury fashion house, Paroha, the short film explores what it means to be a Paroha woman. It was screened at Cannes as well as a number of International Fashion Film Festivals.
The designer Ash Paroha also discusses this in the making of video (on the right).
Awards & Nominations:
* Moda Onore, Fashion Film Festival Chicago
* Best Accessories, London Fashion Film Festival
* Nomination - Best Director, London Fashion Film Festival
* Nomination - Best Costume, London Fashion
Film Festival Official Selections:
* Short Film Corner, 68th Festival de Cannes (2015)
* Fashion Film Festival, Chicago 2015
* London Fashion Film Fest 2014
* LFA Showcase at BFI
ONCE UPON A TIME...
WRITER & EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Some people kill for a happy ending...
Best Short, Non-Multiplex Fest
* Macabre Faire Film Festival
* Long Island Int. Film Expo
* Fort Myers Film festival
* British Independent Film Festival
* Bootleg Film festival (Edinburgh)
Directed by Deloris Collins, written by C.K. McKenzie and starring Amy Burke.
2013 was an exciting year for this project as you can tell by all the official selection banners we collected from festivals both in the UK and America.
Having made the Official Selection for a number of international festivals ‘Once Upon A Time...’ is now available to watch online.
Advisory: This film contains scenes of bloodshed and gratuitous violence. Viewer discretion is advised.
TELL HIM NEXT YEAR
PRODUCER & 1ST AD
Rest in heavenly pieces...
It's Christmas Eve. Dad’s got indigestion. Mum can’t decide whether now’s the time to tell seven year-old William the truth about Father Christmas. And downstairs there are intruders.
Tell Him Next Year stars Harrison Sansostri (Creation) as seven year old William and features Warwick Davis (Willow, Harry Potter, Star Wars) as Santa’s Elf.
Advisory: This film contains scenes of bloodshed, foul language and gratuitous violence. Viewer discretion is advised
Awards & Nominations:
* Best Short Film - British Horror Film Festival, 2011
* Quarter Finalist - Fade In Awards
* Nomination - Warwick Davis. Best Actor -
International Film Maker Festival Award 2010.
* British Horror Film Festival
* Atlanta Horror Film Festival, 2010
* Glastonbury Horror Film Fest, 2010
* Hampshire Film Festival, 2010
Shot on S16mm this short film explores the moment between two people where 'Goodbye' is inevitable but the words themselves are impossible.
This was my second short film as director and my first as a writer. This short film is based on a longer project which I am currently developing into a feature film.
Directed by John Danvoye, written by Mick Dow.
Interference is a dramatic comedy silent film depicting a universal story about humans trying to control their environment at all price.
Erin, a middle aged woman, has lived all her life in solitude and concealed from the outside world. Her house is a fortress where she controls everything.
Produced during my tenure as Course Leader at the London Film Academy (more info below).
* Best Film, Shorts on Tap 2015
* Prix de la Trois, Brussels Fantastic Film Festival 2015
* Best Student Short, London Short Film Festival 2014
* 2nd, Best Cinematography, 5th Lions Short Film Festival, 2014
* Best Cinematography, Encounters Short Film Festival 2013
* Audience Award, LFA Showcase at BFI (British Film Institute) 2012
Find out more on
* Shorts on Tap 2015
* Brussels Fantastic Film Fest 2015
* 'Water sprite': The Cambridge Int. Student Film Festival 2015
* 8th Unlimited Kurz Film Fest 2014
* Sardinia Film Festival 2014
* 6th Nashik Int. Film Festival, 2014
* Mediawave International Film & Music Gathering, Hungary 2014
* 5th Lions Short Film Festival 2014
* London Short Film Festival 2014
* 7th British Shorts Film festival, Berlin 2013
* Encounters Short Film Fest 2013
* LFA Showcase at BFI 2012
MUSIC VIDEO/COMIC BOY
1st Assistant Director
& SCRIPT EDITOR
PRODUCER, CO-PRODUCER ASSOCIATE PRODUCER & FILM EDUCATION
Written and to be directed by Tania Emery this short film is an off-the- scale fairytale with bass, boys and psychedelic noise.
Script development is a collaborative process and takes time - there is no rushing a great story.
This family friendly short film co- written with Lucy Lee is currently in post production. Directed by Daisy Gili and produced by Anna MacDonald, the same amazing team behind the very successful short 'The Summer House'.
STATUS: In post production.
London Film Academy is an exciting, innovative venture in practical film training where all tutors are working industry professionals
As Course Leader for the flagship Diploma courses I delivered film education and oversaw productions from conception, script development, production, editing & distribution. Many films have been officially selected for international film festivals including Cannes Court Metrage, the Krakow Film Market, BFI Southbank, and at Encounters Film Festival.